So enrol in our extensive Node JS training in Vadodara to get a head start on learning Node.js and web development, and you’ll be on your way towards becoming a Node expert in no time. The training’s industry-relevant curriculum is designed by professionals in the field and is up to date with current trends, giving you the foundation to apply your skills and capabilities in the web domain.
What is the Primary Objective Behind these Node.Js Training Classes?
This course’s primary intention is to educate and train you on the theoretical concepts and practical applications of Node.js. You will gain industry experience in developing scalable, fast, and robust Node.js applications via our hands-on, practical learning methodology.
By undergoing this training, you will have a comprehensive understanding of the Node.js framework, Building an HTTP server, Buffers, Streams, and Events, Modules and Unit Testing, Defining Jade and Handlebars templates, Database connection, and much more.
Who Can Enrol in this Node.Js Course?
This Node JS course in Baroda is suitable for:
- Individuals who want to become Node developers or develop their own Node applications
- Those looking to gain knowledge of contemporary server-side web development and use it with apps or APIs
- Those who want to create versatile and reliable backend applications with Node.js
- Those who want to work in the backend web application development domain.
What are the Career Growth Prospects After Completing this Course?
Several opportunities open up for individuals skilled in Node.js, such as building a lucrative career in full stack development, launching your own startup offering cutting-edge tech solutions and products, contributing to the research field by getting breakthrough patents and publishing quality research, and much more.
What are the Key Job Responsibilities Associated with a Node.Js Development Role?
A Node.js developer is primarily responsible for:
- Design and development of the Node.js backend application
- Offering technical assistance to the team and conducting periodic business reviews
- Assisting with data structure and distribution
- Keeping up with the latest business and industry trends
- Contributing to the backend architecture determination.
- The Node.js framework
- Using Node.js to execute scripts
- The Node Package Manager
- The package.json configuration file
- Automating tasks with Gulp.
- Building an HTTP server
- Rendering a response
- Using Representational State Transfer
- Configuring TLS
Buffers, Streams, and Events
- Flowing vs. non-flowing streams
- Configuring event handlers
- Synchronous vs. asynchronous I/O
- Asynchronous file reads and writes
Modules and Unit Testing
- Defining modules with exports
- Module scope and construction
- Building unit tests with Mocha
- Performing CRUD operations
- File Uploaded
- Building client requests to web services
Web Development Applications
Mr. Alok Ray, Whose goal is to maximize potential through individual attention, for whom, students’ bright future comes first. Now he caters 16+ years of experience in Open source PHP, Laravel, WordPress, and MYSQL and is…read more